Caucus Chair: Jun Li, University of New Hampshire, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does your proposal encourage the development of new ideas or address emerging topics?
- Does your proposal appeal to and interest a broad audience of AOM members?
- Does your proposal encourage collaboration and the free exchange of ideas?
- Does your proposal address the conference theme?
- Does your proposal clearly express the goals and desired outcomes?
- Please strictly follow the AOM Caucus Submission Guidelines to submit your proposal. Important: Caucus proposals that do not follow the guidelines will not be reviewed.
- All Caucus submissions must be made via the AOM Submission Center. The site opens for submissions toward the beginning of December 2021, and the deadline is 12 January 2021, at 17:00 ET (NY Time).
for AOM 2021
12 January 2021
21 January - 1 March 2021
Submission Decisions Announced
29 July-4 August 2021