The 82nd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management: A Hybrid Experience
5-9 August 2022
AOM 2022 will take place via a hybrid meeting, allowing for flexible, global participation. The hybrid experience offers a combination of on-site, virtual, and hybrid sessions providing opportunities for engagement for members in-person in Seattle or participating online via the virtual Annual Meeting platform.
The One Annual Meeting: Three Experiences
- In-person, on-site sessions in Seattle, Washington, USA from 5-9 August
- Virtual-only sessions that include synchronous (webinar and meeting style sessions) and asynchronous (on-demand) sessions hosted on the virtual Annual Meeting platform from 4-10 August
- Hybrid sessions comprised of a sizeable portion of select on-site sessions, live-streamed to include virtual attendance from 5-9 August
Reserve your hotel accommodations for AOM 2022 today!
Take advantage of special Annual Meeting rates now through 18 July.
In preparation for the Annual Meeting, we are collaborating with our conference venues to ensure that health and safety precautions are in place for the on-site meeting. We ask that you partner with us by following the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure everyone's safety. By attending, you understand and commit to following and respecting these measures.
What You Should Know
- AOM requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to attend the on-site Annual Meeting. Information about how to share your vaccination status will be available in February.
- A statewide mask requirement is in effect in the state of Washington regardless of vaccination status. Every person must wear a face covering when in a place that is accessible to any person from outside their household.
- The city of Seattle requires proof of full vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test to enter indoor entertainment and recreational establishments and restaurants.
- Disposable face masks will be available at the Registration Desk.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend in person.
- If you develop symptoms while at the conference, please discontinue your attendance and immediately seek medical care.
- AOM has the right and duty to restrict access to anyone not following conference, city, or state guidelines.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please use the AOM Support Center.
We are excited to meet in person again and we thank you for your cooperation.
- 11 January: Submission Deadline
- 20 January-17 February: Review Period
- Early March: Registration opens
- Late March: Paper and Symposium Decisions announced
- Late May/Early June: Online Program opens
- 5-9 August: Annual Meeting